Hello, New Jersey Insurance.
This information is intended to provide answers to commonly asked questions by insurance agents. It is not intended to replace detailed information found in your state’s statutes and regulations. Though we have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information given is reliable and current, we cannot guarantee that it is. For more information please contact your state insurance department. See contact information below.
24 credit hours every two years
Approved Course Delivery Methods
• Independent self-study online or written courses (passing grade of 70% required on final exam)
• Interactive Online
A disinterested 3rd party (i.e. someone who has no business or family relationship with the student) must monitor the written and online self-study final exams. Interactive online courses do not require a monitor..
Course Subject Requirements
• 24 hours
• 3 hours must be in courses specifically labeled ethics (ETH)
Excess hours may not be carried over.
Courses may not be taken for credit more than once during a licensing period.
Non-resident producers can be exempted from meeting the continuing education requirement.
CAPE will promptly report credits to Sircon.
A course completion certificate is provided for the agent’s record.
Don't know your license number? Click here
If you have any questions regarding renewal or credits, please contact:
New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
P.O. Box 325
Trenton, NJ 08625
P.O. Box 377
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Or email us below
• Knowledgeable Instructors
• No Final Exam
• Variety of Topics
• Online Registrations save 15%
• No Exam
• Evening classes now available! (6-9:45 pm ET)
• Live Classes on your Computer
• Convenient, Easy, and Affordable
No Test! Credits are Based on Attendance
• Localized Phone Numbers to Select from
• You may Participate or you may just Listen
• Participate from Anywhere you have Access to a Phone
• Take Courses on your Schedule
• Variety of Topics
• Convenient, Easy and Affordable