We’re here to help. If you have any questions regarding the following school policies, for more information please feel free to Contact Us.
Exam Refund Guarantee
You will not find a guarantee like this anywhere! Other schools claim to guarantee their courses but Cape School is the only one to back up our courses with an exam refund. We care about our students and the outcome on their exams. Would we be able to make an offer like this if the quality of our course is less than excellent?
If you score less than 75% on your NMLS National Component, we will refund your $110 NMLS exam fee.*
To qualify for an exam refund:
- You must complete the 20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive Principles of Mortgage Lending, Instructor Led Online course, NMLS Approval ID# 1404 course and pass the exam with an 80% or better (first attempt).
- Complete and pass the UST exam prep course
- Your national component exam date is after the date of completion of your Cape course (exam date)
- Submit a copy of your official NMLS national component exam report as proof of obtaining a grade less than 75% to Cape, via email, fax, or mail (see contact information below).
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for refund processing
- Limit one reimbursement per student
*exam refund available only on full purchase price for the 20 Hour Pre-License professional package (no exam refunds for discounted purchases).
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an advertised competitor's price lower than the total price paid to Cape School after discounts & promos, we will match it. The total price paid to Cape School will be the price used when comparing our price to a competitor's price, because we have to take into account for discounts & promos that we currently offer towards our already low advertised prices. Price match requests must be submitted within 2 weeks from date of purchase. Products must be the same to qualify for price match.
Product for product
When submitting a price match request, the competitor's advertised product must match an equivalent Cape School product. That means a competitor coupon for an online class must be applied to a Cape School online class. A competitor coupon for a webinar class cannot be applied to a Cape School classroom course or online course. Products must be equal in delivery method, credits, and content for the Cape School Low Price Guarantee to apply.
How do I request a price match?
Submit a copy of a competitor's product price. Once we validate the request, we will issue a refund for the price difference. Allow up to 6 weeks for the price difference to be sent once it is validated.
Information Cape Collects
When a student registers for a Cape class, either through our website or via mail or phone; accesses our website; contacts us via phone, email or fax, or online chat; we may collect the following personal information:
- Physical address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
- License number/NPN
- Social security number
- IP address
Information collected is stored in our customer management system and kept indefinitely.
Using and Sharing Personal Information
The information we collect is required if the user wants to receive continuing education credit or certificates of completion. Accordingly, we share personal information with state regulatory agencies or their designees for credit processing.
In addition, this information may be used:
- By Cape clients and affiliates who have purchased our classes/products/vouchers on your behalf to view and administer your information or the status of your use of our services or products.
- By Cape and its financial institutions to process payment for purchases.
- By shipping companies/postal services to deliver course materials and other products.
- By Cape to communicate with you about Cape School courses and promotional offers.
Cape may use any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance our website. We may create internal reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for our own use. This information will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Cape has created security guidelines and utilizes several security technologies to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information collected. Only authorized employees of Cape are provided access to personally identifiable information.
Links to other Websites
This website contains links to other websites. Cape is not responsible for the privacy practice or contents of other websites. Students are strongly encouraged to review privacy policies of third party websites.
Reviewing and Updating Your Information
You may access and correct your information by logging into your account on https://capeschool.com, selecting "My Account" and making the necessary updates. You may also speak with a customer service representative (800-729-7363) to request that your information be updated.
Cape School Inc.
PO Box 169
Buckingham, VA 23921